3 Nov 2011

Shopping #2: Halloween

The great thing about Halloween is that, for a few days, you get the chance to find all sorts of crazy stuff in stores. The most of the people would never consider using any of these things to accessorize street wear… but that’s because they don’t live by the Harajuku philosophy! (LOL) If they did, they would have learnt a long time ago that anything that’s light enough to be carried can be turned into a piece of clothing ^^

All you have to do is use your imagination!

Yes, that’s real plastic flowers (and a couple of really rococo-looking tassels LOL). You can blame fur fur’s 2012 Spring/Summer collection for this. Of course, their flowers are real, but who can resist the charm of those headdresses? I still don’t know what will come out of this, but it’s worth a try! LOL

1. Fancy skull boa. I don’t have a use for this yet, but I’m sure something will eventually come up :P 2. Decorative gothic skull. This is the most impressive piece of gothic decoration I’ve ever seen. It’s not meant to be worn as an accessory (of course), but it can be quite easily turned into a tie, or into whatever comes to my head first. Oh, and the old lady’s jaw is articulated! Can you believe that? LOL 3. Flaming skull pen. Do I really need to say anything about this one? 4. Skeleton arm and Flying V pen. Ideal partner for the flaming skull pen. The singer and the guitarrist always go together ;) 5. Spider necklace with skulls and bones chain. Don’t let anybody tell you you can’t be gothic and gangsta at the same time! ;) 6. XL exorcist cross. The cross necklace fashion is chasing me again! This is not a wooden cross, technically, but it’s HUGE! Ready, set… Harajuku, there I go! LOL

2 comments:

  1. only a harajuku girl knows how to turn anything into a fashion item, see something out there in a store or on the street and think i'm gonna wear that LoL harajuku rules and so your new stuff can't wait to see what you come up with for all this

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! ^^

    I've already included one of these pieces in my latest outfit. You'll see it in my next post :P

    Love! xx

    ReplyDelete